Saturday 4 May 2013

..My go to..

So when the opportunity arrises to play with paper it's normally because I have an occasion like a birthday coming up and I need a card to send.

I'm normally thinking ' let's get this over with' and end up thinking ' I'm really enjoying this, I really should make more. However my 'go to' card supplies have recently been some Samantha Poole typewriter stamps with suitable quotes, my polka dot embossing folder, corner rounder crocodile and Tim Holtz Core Definitions scrapbook paper. The ingredients differ slightly each time but I love the slightly vintage look with a modern twist.

I continued with this format when I made some Thank you cards for Rob to send out after his recent celebrations for his 18th birthday.

Sometimes you just want to get on with the job and not faff around getting all arty. I'm not sure I could cope without these supplies to get me out a tight spot.

What's your 'go to'?





2 comments:

  1. I now think I need a typewriter stamp! It would definitely become a go-to for me. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure I have a typewriter stamp somewhere ...uuummm, me thinks I need to find it :)

    I don't think I have any real go to supplies really, maybe I should.

    ReplyDelete