Wednesday 6 June 2012

Like a Swan

I may look all serene and swan like on the exterior but under the water I'm paddling madly....


Between working extra hours at school, special school events, a Jubilee family get together and building up a collection of cards for selling(remember my New Year goals?) I haven't had a lot of time to blog.


These were Nigel's idea, he had seen a similar style in an old copy of The Craft Stamper Magazine.  I was a little apprehensive at all the white space but found them relatively easy and quick to put together. I used so many scraps up too.  Nigel stamped and coloured the dragonflies with watercolour pencils.  I then assembled and stickled the wings.

The box of stamps I told you about here were opened too and suitable stamps found.

I may of been a doubting Thomas about them, but they have turned out to be some of my favourite cards I have made to date.



Right, Got things to make, people to see....I will be back soon with the buzzy bee version soon and maybe a cupcake or two...promise:)

3 comments:

  1. They are so lovely Alana being a joint effort too makes them even more special :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous, love the colours you've used.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely! and I'm another one who is applauding the joint effort

    ReplyDelete